DONALD Trump is facing yet another accusation of sexual assault with a 10th woman coming forward to share claims of the presidential hopeful groping and making inappropriate sexual remarks towards her.
Karen Virginia, 45, fronted a news conference on Thursday to air claims the Republican nominee had made an unwanted advance at the US Open tennis tournament almost 20 years ago.
Reading from a written statement, the New York yoga instructor said she felt Trump objectified her in front of a crowd of men.
She claimed the billionaire said: “’Hey, look at this one. We haven’t seen this one before. Look at those legs’, as if I was an object rather than a person.”
Ms Virginia, who was 27 at the time, said that Trump grabbed her by the arm and touched her breast.
She claimed he said: “Don’t you know who I am, don’t you know who I am?”
“I felt intimidated and I felt powerless,” Ms Virginia told reporters, adding that she “felt ashamed” for wearing a short dress and high heels.
“That feeling of shame stayed with me for a while,” she said.
Virginia spoke to reporters flanked by high-profile discrimination lawyer Gloria Allred, who said that her client “is not considering a lawsuit at this time.”
Trump’s campaign managers have responded to the accusation, dismissing it as political strategy.
“Give me a break. Voters are tired of these circus-like antics and reject these fictional stories and the clear efforts to benefit Hillary Clinton,” a Republican party campaign spokeswoman said in a statement.
Accusations of sexual misconduct have been stacking up against Trump since a damaging video was published showing the nominee boasting of how he could get away with making unwanted advances towards women because of his celebrity status.
Since the video aired, 10 women have publicly come forward to level accusations of unwanted sexual examples and sexual assault.
The claims have been damaging to Trump’s campaign, seeing his popularity slide in the polls, but he continues to deny and dismiss the accusations.
Trump was asked about the claims during Wednesday’s third debate of the campaign.
He said the stories had been “largely debunked” and dismissed the claims as “fiction” suggesting they served only to benefit his rival Hillary Clinton, even going as far as to suggest her campaign may have planted the women.
Ms Virginia told reporters she had no pressure on her to come forward, and rather, had been advised by “many people” not to speak publicly.
Trump invited further controversy during yesterday’s debate indicating he may not accept the result of the election.
At a later public event, the candidate said he would only accept the people’s vote if he won.
He has claimed the election process is rigged in Ms Clinton’s favour.